Home Buildings / Contents Insurance

We have access to a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover for your home, contents or both. 

Cover is also available for homes of non-standard construction, buildings that have been underpinned, homeworking, let or unoccupied properties and holiday homes. 

Contents insurance can be arranged to include cover for jewelry and watches, art and other valuables